Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Attention all Denver Flyers!

Southwest Ding,



';Denver to Las Vegas for $34-$39 One-Way!



- Fare is valid for travel Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday, October 2 through November 15, 2007 only';





I already have my tickets and I cannot seem to change my ticket to reflect the new price.......so enjoy!



Attention all Denver Flyers!


I am sending a PM to Love since we are STILL trying to guilt her into making the trip!!!



Attention all Denver Flyers!


Thanks, I saw that!





You can get your ticket to change. Do a search here - I%26#39;ve chagned to DING before. I think I had to cancel the original flight and rebook. But I saved $60 and was given a SW credit. Went towards my next Vegas trip, of course!




That is a great price!




Yes, you can cancel your fight and rebook. They give you sw credit, not money back. MAKE SURE, however, before you cancel your flight that the times they offer the cheaper fares are the times you can fly. Sw offers many flights to Vegas from Denver, it is possible that some flight times on some days are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment