Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is this possible?

I regularly check room rates. I am staying at MGM from Sept. 24-27th. I punch in the dates and it says full for all class of rooms. Goodness me. There is 5000 rooms there. Why so packed?





MJ



Is this possible?


I can only guess.



About 50,000 on 2 conventions. Some may stay on the monorail path.



MGM has made offers on a regular basis from $69 to $99 to fill the hotel. This forum always says to book early for a reason. A few on here have been bumped from this hotel because they fill up. (Or once had wated pipe problems)



Weather at this time of year is coming down and making it more comfortable to be here. Pool area is one of the best.



To me personally, it%26#39;s a very fun hotel, with very good rooms, in a very good location (Because I like the monorail)



All these can contribute to getting the hotel full at times.



Is this possible?


Water pipe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment