Thursday, April 19, 2012

Special Invitation to LV locals

Since I haven%26#39;t heard from any locals, but Spike - thank you, Spike - I thought maybe the rest of the LV locals on this board are waiting for a special invitation to our Meet %26amp; Greet on Oct. 12th. So, if that is the case, here it is. Please join us at Bally%26#39;s Tequila Bar at 4:00 on Friday, Oct. 12th. It will be a great opportunity to meet a lot of TA forum members from all corners of the world. Let me know if you%26#39;ll make it.





23 days till I meet with all my virtual friends. Can hardly wait!





Camille



Special Invitation to LV locals


You trying to pad the numbers at your M%26amp;G Camille?



%26lt;ducking before she smacks me, lol%26gt;



Special Invitation to LV locals


Low, I%26#39;m determined to have the biggest, baddest M%26amp;G, yet. I%26#39;m trying to raise the bar and challenge Ducky and CO to go me one better. I would love to see these take off like wildfire and continue to grow. And, of course, I could add to my numbers if one of our forum members would just sell a piece of property. ;-)





Camille




Interest rates went down 1/2%, maybe that will help! I%26#39;d love to be at yours and meet you!



I hope you have at least half as much fun at your M%26amp;G as I did at Love/Teachr%26#39;s with Ducky/Muffs




We did have a great time and good turnout...not sure this time how many to expect since I am waiting until after the first week of October to really get serious about numbers.





And my real focus this trip is to start making plans for the MEGA M%26amp;G next year!!! whoo hoo




Ohhhh....Ducky and I love a challenge!!! =)





Camille, I know you will have a great M %26amp; G and then we%26#39;re going to recruit you to help us plan the MEGA M %26amp; G for next year!!




See? We even post simulataneously!! LOL....




How funny...ESP!!!








Okay, you two are just way too scarey!!!




Ducky %26amp; CO, we are depending on you. When the time comes, if I can help, I%26#39;ll be glad to. Just not sure I%26#39;ll be able to talk my husband into another trip that soon, unless, of course, this one is a winning trip.





Still no takers from the locals?





CO, I sent you a PM.





Camille




Gotta keep you on your toes Low!! =)





Camille....we%26#39;ll add that to our agenda for our Mega plan meet on the 20th....';How to convince Camille%26#39;s DH to go back to Vegas';. Check......I%26#39;m sure we can come up with something fun!! I think after he sees all the fun you have at yours in October he%26#39;ll be wanting to meet the rest of us! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment