Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trip Report

I feel like I keep making the same comments on everyone%26#39;s trip reports but I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading them. I am amazed at how many people could have second careers as travel writers!

I am having fun living vicariously through everyone%26#39;s trip reports and can not wait for my trip in November!

PS they are also useful as I have been saving the ones that I can glean information from for my trip.

Trip Report

As someone who works with numbers all day and has no talent for writing, it amazes me how creatively written some of the TRs can be and the details that people can remember.

I too have copied portions of TR%26#39;s into an growing WP file for future reference and I%26#39;m also on countdown to Nov in Vegas

Thanks guys and gals for the reports

Trip Report

It also amazes me how much detail is put into these reports. I imagine certain authors outlining every step they take in a journal while they%26#39;re on the move in Vegas...lol. My memory doesn%26#39;t work that well anymore, so if something is outstanding in a positive or negative way - I remember it, otherwise......mediocre stuff is forgotten.

  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment