Saturday, April 21, 2012

Changes in Vegas since Sept. 06

I am going to LV in November. I have been reading about the changes near Monte Carlo (i.e. city center project and new Mexican Restaurant ). This area was just a huge bare lot when I was there last year. Is the Stardust gone now? Just wondering what other changes I can expect to see on the Strip when I return in November....



Changes in Vegas since Sept. 06


The Dust is long gone... when I was there last the pile of rubble was almost gone. The add on to the Venetian was taking shape too.



Changes in Vegas since Sept. 06


The Frontier is now closed. It is still standing but behind a chain link fence. It is really sad walking near that whole area-Fontier/Stardust/Western Ho.




the soul is leaving faster than ever.




Wynn Encore was well on its way when we were there in July. Also, the Aladdin is now Planet Hollywood.




Michael Jackson left for parts unknown, OJ moved in and might be permanent Nevada resident. Rick Thomas is unemployed and Wayne Newton is looking for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment