Sunday, April 15, 2012

GOLFAnyone? Next week. Lkg for singles/twosome to play with

Hope to play 3-4 rounds next week when I%26#39;m in in Vegas. I%26#39;m traveling with my wife who does not play. Looking for friendly singles or twosome to join for one or more rounds. Not too picky about course, but would like to keep it to places reasonably priced. I play in the 90s most of the time. Best scores in the high 80s on rare occasions, but just as many in the low hundreds. Would like to play with similar type players (90s-100s average). Don%26#39;t smoke, nor drink (on the course). I%26#39;m 51, in good shape, about an 18 handicap. I work in the marine industry in Connecticut. Let%26#39;s talk if you think you may be interested. Cell: (203) 526-3972. Or leave a message here.



GOLFAnyone? Next week. Lkg for singles/twosome to play with


I would ove to take you up on it but I am not going to be there until oct 2nd. Have you priced the courses in Vegas? The last time I was out they were $250 to $500 at most courses. I am playing Bali hai with a group on the 2nd and it is $225 group rate.





I live in Florida and get to play very nice ones for $25 to $100.





Good luck on finding a partner.



GOLFAnyone? Next week. Lkg for singles/twosome to play with


Oops. Forgot to mention, the dates I%26#39;m available to play are Sept 23 through September 28. Willing to play at any time of day, though, preferably not early early morning.




Ricker:





I don%26#39;t plan to play at the really expensive clubs. I have priced out many nice courses in the area. Afternoon rates are as low as $45 for 18. Aliante is $60 or lower depending on time of day, Angel Park is $75 or less. Desert Pines is $129 or $85 after 2. Tuscany in Henderson is $89/$79. There are many other as well that fall into these price ranges.





I%26#39;m not good enough to play at anything too expensive (shoot 90s), nor rich enough!





Where are you in FL? Visit family in Sarasota area every winter. Always looking for a golf partner there.





Thanks,



D.




Bump




I am in C FL near Disney but play all over the state. I never knew any courses were reasonable in Vegas. I will have to check out those you listed. My handicap is 18 also. I jusat got back form a trip to Blowing Rock NC where we played evry day for 4 straight days in the mountains. Was awesome.




Anyone?




I hate to keep doing this, but BUMP! Isn%26#39;t anyone playing golf next week in Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment