Sunday, April 15, 2012

peoples responce to timeshare offers

Hi all, I dont do a lot of postings here but I do spend my fair share of time reading posts etc. One thing that surprises me is the people complaining about timeshare people. Ok, please dont start bashing me... I am not critising anyone. I am just surprised at how many posters are effected by this. My point is this.... When I am approached by these people I just smile and keep walking. I dont say a word, just smile and go about my business. This has worked very well for us. Just thought I would share my thoughts. It is worth a shot for others though. If they can not engage you in conversation they can not offer you anything you feel obligated to listen to.

peoples responce to timeshare offers

It%26#39;s our last night here.

I don%26#39;t speak english.

We%26#39;re related to the Mansons. etc etc.

Those always work.

Actually, my wife and I would split up while approaching these clowns to avoid them. They don%26#39;t approach singles.

peoples responce to timeshare offers

Meh, thats to passive for me..... I prefer to make up something crazy.


We usually just smile and walk righ past them as well. But they are still a pain. I know it is their job, but still a real pain.


There are some that get a little aggressive and don%26#39;t seem to understand no.


My boss and his wife got the ';great deal'; if they attended the timeshare presentation. My boss knowing that no contract is valid unless the signer is at least 18, sane and sober, asked one of the time share people if they had any beer because he was starting to sober up. They were excused immediately. LOL.


I just got back from LV last weekend. We were approached 2 times about timeshare opportunities. Both sellers asked if we (my best friend and I) were married and if we had our spouses with us. The secret to getting out of these situations is to say that you are married, but your spouse isn%26#39;t with you.

The two sellers each explained that they were either looking for single people or married couples for timeshare. Since we didn%26#39;t fit either, the sellers kindly left us alone!


';We live here'; works really well too.


Ok Pook....I need some entertainment! What%26#39;s the craziest thing you%26#39;ve ever told them??


I don%26#39;t get the big deal about timeshare people too. I see them they say something to me and I just keep walking. They really don%26#39;t bother me. Why do people actually stop and talk to them and then complain about it afterwards?


Sort of like telemarketers....I don%26#39;t even talk to them I just hang up the phone!! I don%26#39;t understand people who listen to the whole thing and then try to politely say ';I%26#39;m not interested';....just hang up! Or in this case just keep walking...what are they going to do? Run after you?? Nope.....

  • get over a cheating husband
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment